QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR RENTING
All applicants (18 years or older) applying must have:
• A favorable credit history with a minimum credit score of at least 600
• Verifiable household income that is at least 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent
• Copy of a photo ID
• No prior evictions or collection records for non-payment of rent
• Proof that your rent is paid up to date where you are currently living
• Renter’s Insurance (optional)
• Favorable references from current and previous landlords
• A fully completed and signed rental application for each applicant 18 years or older
• Applicant does not have any criminal convictions for crimes considered harmful to people or property.
Required Documents – Please bring the following with your completed application to rent.
1. Photo ID: All applicants must provide photo identification and a Social Security card. Acceptable photo identifications include, but are not limited to a state-issued identification card or driver’s license; passport, any other government-issued photo identification. (Note: Military ID cards are not accepted)
2. Proof of Income – Two pay stubs with year-to-date, proof of child and/or spousal support payments; proof of social security income, disability or other government income, proof of retirement or trust fund account, etc. The combined gross monthly income of all leaseholders must be at least 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent. Self-employed applicants must bring copies of the past three year’s tax returns.
3. Application Fee – An application fee (cash, money order, or cashier’s check) in the amount of $25.00 for the purpose of obtaining tenant screening reports is required for EACH application.
4. Proof of Renter’s Insurance (optional)– Prior to move-in, you must provide the Declaration Page showing:
• Minimum of $100,000 liability coverage • Policy equal to or greater than the term of the lease
• The property and address added as additional insured (to notify landlord, in case policy is terminated).
WE FOLLOW ALL FEDERAL & STATE HOUSING LAWS AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, FAMILIAL STATUS, OR HANDICAP.